GoSign software to get the most out of your Summa roll cutters
Since the launch of the GoSuite platform two years ago, Summa’s in-house software already increased the value of the Summa product range considerably. We acknowledge hardware plays a losing game without powerful software. And, we will keep investing in the development and improvement of a performant, flexible and future-proof software platform for our users.
New in our software offerings is GoSign for the Summa roll cutter series. GoSign is your first choice cutting software that allows you to manage your preferred workflow with great flexibility. The software includes everything you can expect from cutting software and will exceed your expectations with many extra’s.
Set up your preferred workflow and increase ease-of-use
The intuitive GoSign interface includes straightforward actions sets, designed with flexibility and the user in mind. You can choose from the pre-sets or create and customise each action set as you wish to obtain the interface that suits your needs. This will enhance automation and ensure jobs are handled trouble-free and worry-free.
Enjoy the benefits of GoSign
- All common functionalities specific to cutting programs such as sorting, weeding box, multi-copy and so on
- Custom configuration of action sets, optimizing your workflow. Enjoy the perks of a well-structured overview of all available functionalities, which you can adjust to your preferences in one single push of the button. Easily accessible, reliable and straightforward. Your ideal cutting software.
- Plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW allowing you to cut directly from the design program of your choice.
- Material manager where you can store your most commonly used materials, configure them once and use them over and over again. Whenever you see fit, you can add as much material types as you wish to your convenience.
- Job log functionality: Get more data insights thanks to the job log functionality in GoSign. It provides an overview of all jobs that have been processed and better aligns with Industry 4.0. Keep up the good job with your Summa Roll Cutters!
Along with the above key functionalities embedded in GoSign, there is also have a Pro Pack available for users who want to maximise the use of their cutters. At a small additional charge, this Pro Pack offers extended and specific functionality to accommodate even more to your growing business.
Advanced features with the GoSign Pro Pack
GoSign Pro Pack embeds all the above features and more:
- Twin Workflow, combining the strengths of an OPOS X (standard)roll cutter and a Summa flatbed cutter in one single workflow - Kiss-Cut on the OPOS X roll cutter and Thru-Cut on the F Series flatbed cutter. You can use this workflow to increase production speed and efficiency.
- Barcode functionality, enabling to modify plot files and optimising cutting requirements.
- Hot Folder job handling. Drop your cutting files in the hot folder of GoSign and it will send the files automatically to your cutter. Cut file after file without operator intervention and free your schedule to do other things. Discover more automation options by using the action sets.
- Import of plot files. GoSign is compatible with DFX and PLT files, as well as files from free open source programs. Increase job possibilities by choosing your preferred import method and experience a perfect synergy between your roll cutter and its operating system.
Interested in knowing more?
The availability of GoSign is straightforward, it is standard included with all Summa roll cutters and includes key software functionalities. Moreover, the GoSign Pro Pack can be purchased through your Summa dealer at a one-time small fee to receive extended and specific workflow functionalities. On a regular basis, both the standard as well as the Pro Pack software will be expanded with additional features and functionalities to ensure your equipment is armed for the future at all times.
GoSign is available to download from our website and after registration, a lifetime license is granted. There is a 30-day trial version available for the GoSign Pro Pack here.