Summa GoCare - Version 1.2.0
Released: September 7, 2022
Summa GoCare is developed for technicians to provide technical support on the Summa products.
- Change message in pixel calibration to "Feed center of last applied tape to the cutter head".
- Reduced height for drawing paper positions to make it easier to remove the tape.
- Update drawing paper positions in mechanical alignment test for the camera alignment test.
- Do not talk about 'Azure', instead use 'Summa cloud storage".
- Show proper message when no internet connection is available on backup to or restore from the Summa cloud storage.
- Remove “Check and report” in user mode.
- Remove “new action set” in the documents folder.
- Remove event logger in user mode.
- Remove material manager in user mode.
- Remove tool settings in user mode.
- Change default name of backup of device and vision to local the same as cloud backup filename.
- Remove image of laser tool in tool properties similar to GoProduce LE.
- Firmware upgrade done message changed to “ Wait until upgrade is complete to reboot device and press finish.”.
- Update default test sets for service and factory mode.
- Cloud backup/restore improvements:
- Filename of factory backup: add “-Factory.xml”
- Filename of user backup: add "-YYYY-MM-DD.xml"
- Show drop down box on restore to select proper backup
- What if no backup exists? Show proper message.
- Sending files larger then 10kB failed for example the DIN test.
- Check for valid serial number in the machine LXXXXX-XXXX before running a test.
- When loading the tape, use a scan feed instead of a normal feed. Makes the trigger error pop up faster.
- Switch "Head Camera - Set camera focus" and "Head Camera - Calibrate" order.
- Add vision camera backup action to user mode.
- Rename "Move files to GPLE" to "Update GPLE".
- Change description in "Vision Camera - Set camera order" and "Vision Camera - Set camera focus".
- Add browse folder button to action property Directory.
- Add extra offset to the vertical alignment in vision camera alignment (100px).
- Change "Move files to GPLE" category to "Vision camera".
- Rename "Move files to directory" to "Backup" with "Vision camera" as category.
- Add calibration sheet for head camera focus.
- Add test files as last step.
- Add MDxxxx number and version number to boot folder for the L3214.
- Improvements to avoid backlash.
- Add driver installers to installation.
- Avoid having to confirm each mark manually in pixel calibration.
- Upgrade file of the L3214 will be published as ZIP archive.
- Calibrate head camera focus, detection not successfully done.
- After feeding wait for response not working because the air pressure of the nozzle is switching.
- Feed issue when press the buttons in the mechanical alignment and pixel calibration.
- Path not exist in circle and din test action
- Calibrate pixels squares on the left not cut successfully (Bed size changed 1850 to 1820).
- Actions sets remain disabled after pressing finish when upgrade is done.