Summa GoProduce - Version 2.0.0 A1
Released: October 26, 2020
Changes to 2.0.0
- Added "Hot folder" as import mode in the import job action - available with Pro Pack
- Import of DMPL files - available with Pro Pack
- Import of HPGL files - available with Pro Pack
- Import of DMPL files for Summa roll cutters with OPOS information - available with Pro Pack
- Import of HPGL files for Summa roll cutters with OPOS information - available with Pro Pack
- The Wii remote can now be used to move the position of the camera (Axis Control needs to be running).
- New action and ribbon button "Fit working area to device".
- A new action "Set default material".
- New output options "Weed box" and "Offset" for adding a weed box around direct cut jobs.
- Exclusively show/hide layer button in layer view.
- Import labels from DXF ("TEXT" entity).
- Users can now customize the materials by selecting the tools they have.
- Visual feedback of input when importing a barcode with a handheld scanner or keyboard.
- The material thickness unit is now shown in layer view.
- Installation of default action sets using Pro Pack features under My Documents.
- Installation of Twin X action sets under My Documents.
- Removed default action sets that use Pro Pack features from the default configuration.
Changes to 1.5.0
- Renamed "Summa Tools for GoProduce" to "Summa GoProduce Tools".
- Summa regmarks are now placed at the same X positions left and right and at the same Y positions top and bottom because this works better for segmented jobs in GoProduce.
- Changed X and Y margin of regmarks to 10 mm.
- Renamed "marks" to "regmarks.
- Updated colour palettes for CorelDRAW to work better with PDF.
- New icon for "Open new template" button in CorelDRAW toolbar.
View the Release notes of GoProduce Version 2.1.0 here.