The old Summa plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator (CS4-5-6-CC) are not signed for Mac OS Catalina.
However, there is a quick and easy way to work around this:
- Close Adobe Illustrator
- Download the plugin from our website: https://www.summa.eu/en/vinyl-cutter-downloads
- Double click or extract the downloaded file
- Copy the file in the Adobe Illustrator Plugins folder
- Push the CMD-key (COMMAND key) while you click on the Summa plug-in
- Then select Open and select Other
- Enable 'All Applications'
- Select Adobe Illustrator and Open
- A warning will appear on the screen, now select Open
- Now Illustrator will open and another window will appear, now select Cancel
- When you now make a design the plugin to place the Summa markers should be available: