Summa GoProduce - Version 2.4.0
Released: September 27, 2022
- Waste cut for closed objects.
- New supported file formats for import action: .SVG , ZCC (Pro Pack) and CUT (Pro Pack).
- Fixed size (smart compensation) compensation mode for cut to frame.
- Allow manual intervention when "Predicted mark lies outside working area" error occurs instead of going into fatal error.
- Possibility to move the head camera by clicking the camera preview.
- Action set tooltips are now only shown if they contain useful info like a description or link.
- Sorting after converting to straight lines instead of before resulting in more possible start points.
- Increased maximum value for margin of "reduce nodes" action to 3mm.
- Now only imports first page of multipage PDF documents.
- Removed "Direct mode" option from "Import mode" property.
- Import of a material manager xml is no longer allowed. Use the restore functionality instead.
- Removed unnecessary tooltips from "Job" and "General" ribbon tab.
- Now reuses marks of last segment of previous job to predict marks of first segment of next job in barcode workflow.
- Removed background image in designer.
- Barcode reading improvements.
- Fixed size compensation improvements for segmented shapes.
- Improved nearest object sorting: now uses current position as initial start point instead of device origin resulting in less up movements.
- Solved: Wrong orientation of LB commands and missing cut lines in shapes when importing certain HPGL files due to some commands not being properly separated.
- Solved: Segment connector not working with fixed size compensation.
- Solved: Prefeed can cause predicted marks to be unreachable after a prefeed, especially when there's different deformation in X and Y.
- Solved: Unable to find regmarks in "Register" or" Regmarks" layers after import when "Combine layers with same name" is enabled.
- Solved: Inserts ribbon showing duplicate categories.
- Solved: Barcode profiles can be deleted, even though they are assigned to a material.
- Solved: "Back side cutting is only supported with sheets" error when trying to output a direct cut job with cut from the back side, should be "Cutting from the back side is not supported for cut-only jobs."
- Solved: Median filter only filters in horizontal direction.
- Solved: Dutch translation issue with Thru-cut marks.
- Solved: Prefeed can be too long for jobs with bowing effect, resulting in mark prediction errors. Solved by reading more marks in the first segment prior to the prefeed.
- Solved: Sometimes feeds have a wrong start position causing the clamps to go down on material that is already cut. This results in only the cut material being fed forward.
- Solved: HPGL IN command not sent in case of prefeed of a segment without cut data.
- Solved: "Corner not found" when reading barcode on mesh material.
- Solved: "Line not found" when reading barcode on mesh material.
- Solved: Cuts in the wrong position at the rear of the machine when using tandem mode and high consistency with recto verso cutting. Quick fix by detecting two edges instead of two marks at the front side of the second sheet, since this case is rarely used.
- Solved: Cutting in the wrong place and/or with a wrong angle with "cut from the back side" and compensation mode set to "fixed size".