Summa GoProduce - Version 1.8
Released: November 12, 2019
- Changed Y margin of cut-off from 25mm to 100mm.
- "Duplicate method" button now gets disabled in Edit Material window when all methods are used.
- "Remove method" button now gets disabled in Edit Material window when only one method is present.
- "Remove material thickness" button now gets disabled in Edit Material window when there is only one thickness present.
- A new method is now automatically added when creating a new material.
- A new thickness is now automatically added when creating a new material.
- New regmark camera profiles have the same default settings as the "Default" camera profile.
- Subwindows are opened with a size that fits on the screen.
- A created RIP xml now also contains methods created by the user.
- It is now possible to import a collection of action sets in an XML file.
- Rom rev 31 is now required for communicating with the F series.
- Changed sample PDF file to meet the SDK.
- Import of AutoCAD DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD 2013-2017), 2018).
- Added scaling option in % to import action.
- Added "Reset Origin" option to "Set working zone" action.
- Korean translations are now available.
- Added a new material "Squid" to the Material Manager.
- Solved: GoProduce could crash after detecting all registration marks, especially with backside cutting.
- Solved: PDF UserUnits option was not supported.
- Solved: In some cases the tool was in down position when moving to the first shape of a layer.
- Solved: After reading a barcode, no error message was shown when the barcode file was not found.
- Solved: GoProduce crashes when importing a file with no data.
- Solved: Backside cutting with router doesn't work with marks and inserts that have the same diameter.
- Solved: Regmark method didn't get translated.