The 2016 SAFe Summit runs from October 25-28th in Denver, Colorado, and our agile coaches are excited to see you there! Hosted by Scaled Agile, and the founder of Scaled Agile Framework, Dean Leffingwell, this four-day event is made up of three parts:
- SAFe Summit—two days of educational sessions for both experienced and new practicioners, networking opportunities and insights from SAFe thought leaders.
- SAFe Summit Training Day—a day of workshops to help you boost your SAFe skills and know-how, from SAFe implementation to SAFe course delivery strategies.
- Partner Day at the SAFe Summit—a day of content to help SAFe partners, SPCs and SPCTs find success in selling, supporting and implementing SAFe.
Summa's an exhibitor this year, and members of our team will be available to answer questions, compare notes and explore SAFe with you all Summit long. If you'll be there, too, consider adding these to-dos to your pre-Summit prep:
- Check out the SAFe Summit 2016 agenda to plan your experience.
- Let us know what you're up to by following us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and using
- Read up on our agile coaches—you'll meet Chris (@Chris_Ruch), Rob (@lingle_r412) and Phil at the Summit.
- Explore thought leadership on agile from our team, and learn more about our agile classes and agile practice.
We'll catch you in Denver for an amazing week of SAFe!